271. Volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club tomorrow.
272. YOZA – We saw a very talented lady at the Modern in Waikiki last night.
273. Drinks so expensive (at the Modern) that I had only and felt as perky as a spring daisy this morning.
274. My random friends throughout the day. It’s such a small town, I run into everyone everywhere.
275. Going to Maui for work (even if it’s only one day)
276. Urban Renewal in Kaka’ako and around the island. I happen to like community-friendly neighborhoods.
277. Muffins waiting on my desk first thing in the morning. (Nice coworkers.)
277. HTML5 and CSS3 and Responsive Design and Web Fonts. Web Fonts are cool.
279. Being able to know that it will always be 85 and sunny or 85 and partly cloudy here. Always.
280. Vizualize Me – Another narcissistic way to build an online web presence.
281. I keep getting on those bright, brand new buses.
282. Responsive boilerplates – I’m really digging Bootstrap.
283. Cool pictures of Turkey from my traveling relatives.