316. Having the opportunity to see the Na Pali Coast.
317. Staying in the forest in Kauai (pictures to come).
318. Common Grounds in Kauai- with the best vegan breakfast burrito in Hawaii.
319. Four consecutive days to spend with my friend in paradise (deluxe… as opposed to regular paradise).
320. Thanksgiving dinner: a loaf of french bread with Tofurkey slices (sammiches), a 20oz Blue Moon to split, and some crackers with hummus. All, while sitting on Kapa’a beach (beautiful and quiet), watching the crabs dig their holes and the big waves break.
321. A new and challenging career opportunity.
322. A bright, busy office with bright, busy people.
323. Working walking distance from home.
324. Working seven blocks away from Shad so we can walk to and from work together.
325. Buying a good car from a trustworthy person so we have no excuse to not go exploring.
326. My sister coming to visit in one week for one month.
327. Spending some serious quality time with my sister.
328. Every little thing working out. (I’m sure some things don’t, but I can’t seem to remember what they are.)
329. Friends that continue to make an effort to hang out, even when I slack on being outgoing and friendly (I eventually return the effort), but I really appreciate you pushing me.
330. Finally buying a futon. Futons are awesome.
331. A two bedroom apartment. Two bedroom apartments are awesome.
332. The monk seal that we saw swimming on the south shore of Kauai.
333. Our new plant- she is seriously happy here.
334. Owning snorkel gear.
335. The successful SharePoint team I left behind at the last job. I’m seriously excited that they’re excited about SharePoint.
336. The fact that the car we bought was driven to us for a showing… it was incredibly nice of them.
337. Kindness, in general.